Friday, March 11, 2011

You are

You are an open soul
A melding of passion and spirit
Of hope and triumphant truths

You are beautiful in this sense
A sagacity that engages and welcomes

Your beauty is transparent and shines with every breath
Through commotion it never falters but expands with the wind

Your heart is unlocked and beats harmonically with each step
It beats without fear but with hope

Through your open soul there are a thousand joys
These joys shape and create the warm heart
Your kindness spreads this warmth and creates the passion

You are everything you knew you could be


{Courtesy of Google}


A little something different for this Friday after a few days of clearing the mind, body and soul. Have a lovely day and remember you are worth it, even if it means taking a nibble out of that chocolate bar!

14 comments:

  1. Great quote. And it is only 9am here, and I am already taking you up on that chocolate bar nibble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by from Tara's hop - thanks so much for this reminder... I needed it today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so inspirational =) Thanks for this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and something I needed too!

    Thank you for posting it!

    Hugs,

    Patty

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Texa:Everyone needs a little chocolate. Or truckloads spoonfed to the mouth!

    @Taleah:Thanks for dropping in, have a wonderful day.

    @KY:Aww, it's just something sweet to remember.

    @Patty:It's easy to block out, have a very lovely Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I found you on the Social Parade and I'm a new follower. Stop by and say "HI" if you get a chance.
    http://www.wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jennifer:Thanks for parading on over! I'm coming round right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello from a fellow blonde!!

    I'm your newest follower!! I'd love for you to come check out my blog: www.theunglamorousmommy.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for this. Newest followers. When you get a chance hop on by.

    http://www.bluembellish.blogspot.com.

    Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  10. @TheUnglam:Blondes united! Thanks for making the stop in.

    @Krystal:Welcome welcome.

    @Linda&Kameo:A little bit of words everyone can enjoy. Bonjour!

    Thanks for making the pitstop to this litle diddy ladies. I'm parading over now!

    ReplyDelete
  11. what an incredibly beautiful post--it just got me in a good frame of mind for my Saturday! happy to have stumbled on your blog :) xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete
  12. @av:Thanks for dropping in I'm super happy you did too! Positivity a go go, always something nice to remember. Have a brilliant weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an inspiring thing to post! Thank you... Malia

    ReplyDelete
  14. @Malia:I'm glad you liked it, took me a few minutes to jot down but it's something definitely to keep on a postie note!

    ReplyDelete